- Language Arts – this requirement can be met with any of the following, or an equivalent course:
- 50% in English Language Arts 30-1
- 60% in English Language Arts 30-2
- 50% in ESLG 1860
- 60% in ESLG 1898
- Mathematics – this requirement can be met with the following, or an equivalent course:
- Biology – this requirement can be met with the following, or an equivalent course:
- Academic Assessment - Applicants who have submitted an application may be able to meet their academic requirements with a free assessment. Click here for more details or email firstname.lastname@example.org to meet with an advisor.
Applicants who have previously completed a Bachelor of Science, Technology, or Engineering degree will be considered to have met the academic admission requirements as long as the English Language Arts requirement is met.
Note: Academic admission requirements are different from English language proficiency requirements. NorQuest College English for Academic Purposes courses may be used to meet both requirements. See below for details.