Transcripts and transfers

  • Transcripts

    Find out how to get transcripts from your previous institution to NorQuest.

  • MyCreds

    Learn more about the MyCreds program for transcripts and self-service options for other college documents.

  • Transfer credits

    You can apply for transfer credit if you have studied a similar course elsewhere. Learn more about the process at NorQuest, and how to get started. It may take up to 12 weeks for evaluation.

  • Prior learning assessment and recognition

    Prior learning assessment and recognition, or PLAR, is a way to get credits for your existing knowledge and skills. Testing includes portfolio assessment, examination or skills/lab assessment.

  • Document translation

    Find out how to get your application documents translated if they are not in English. Find a list of translation agencies in Alberta that can help you with the process.

  • Foreign document assessment

    If you were educated outside of Canada, you will need to have your results assessed before you apply to NorQuest. Find out about options with IQAS and what we need when you apply.