Forms and documents

Continuing education registration — To register in a continuing education (non-credit) course. Online registration is also available for most courses.

Consent to release information and/or third party authorization to act on my behalf — Complete this form to consent to release your student information to a third party or organization AND/OR authorize a third party or organization to complete specific transactions on your behalf.

Declaration for parchment replacement — To be completed when you are requesting a parchment (certificate or diploma) replacement.

Foundations for Learning course registration — Use this form to register for Foundations for Learning courses at NorQuest College

Immunization form and instructions — To be completed by a nurse to record your immunization shots. See Work, Practicum, and Clinical Requirements for full details.

Parental or legal guardian consent — To be completed by your parents or legal guardian if you are under the age of 18 giving you consent. Students must be 18 years or older by the program start date to attend NorQuest College.

Practical Nurse Refresher PLAR request — To request and pay for a PLAR assessment for specific Practical Nurse Refresher courses.

Practicum Immunization — Use this form to submit your immunization records for work, practicum, or clinical placements.

Program withdrawal

Request for authorized leave — Authorized leave of absence from studies for up to one academic term can be provided in any exceptional situation that adversely affects a student’s academic progress (including any adverse impact on an international student’s ability to comply with immigration regulations).

Request for financial appeal — To be completed if you are requesting an appeal on decisions made to your financial record if there are special circumstances or compassionate reasons.

Request for letter — To be completed if you want to request a special letter from the Office of the Registrar such as a sponsorship letter.

Request for refund — To be completed if you have a credit on your account and would like to request a refund.

Request for transcript — To be completed when you are requesting copies of an official transcript.

Request to correct personal information — To notify NorQuest College that your legal name or other personal information has changed.

Request to Reactivate Application Form — To request that your application be re-opened in order to accept offer of admission.

Transfer credit request — To be completed if you want to request transfer credit for previous coursework taken at another institution.

NorQuest College transcripts

The Office of the Registrar will make the following available to each NorQuest College student and alumnus:

  • unofficial transcripts, available through your MyQuest account
  • official transcripts upon request

The registrarial fee you paid as a registered student covers:

  • the cost of credential (certificate or diploma) replacement
  • official transcript reprinting
  • enrolment confirmation letters

These lifetime services will be provided to each current and former NorQuest student, upon request, by the Office of the Registrar.

To request an official transcript from NorQuest College:

  1. Complete the Transcript request. The form needs the name, address, and contact information of the Registrar’s Office at the institution or other organization to which you would like your transcripts sent.
  2. If there are any special instructions we need to follow to ensure your transcripts go to the right place, note those on the form.
  3. Submit your form in person or by email.

T2202 tax receipt information

The T2202 Tuition and Enrolment Certificate is an official tax receipt issued to eligible students for use in claiming education expenses on an income tax return. It identifies the amount of eligible tuition and fees that were paid in the preceding calendar year (January 1 through December 31), as well as the number of months of full-time or part-time attendance. Amounts are pro-rated for programs or courses that start and end in different calendar years.

T2202 tax receipts for eligible students will be available by the end of February. You can access your T2202 through MyQuest only. Log in to view, download, or print your tax receipt. View instructions.

You will need to include your social insurance number (SIN) on Form T2202. You can log into MyQuest and update your SIN to comply. View instructions.

Note: Students in foundational programs are ineligible for a T2202 tax receipt.

Questions about your T2202? Email Accounts Receivable at

Frequently asked questions

How can I update my address for my T2202? You can update your address in MyQuest.
If I am taking courses full-time, why does my T2202 state I was part-time?

The full-time/part-time status on the T2202 is based on the hours of attendance in a month, not on your student status. The federal government’s definition of full-time hours may be different than NorQuest College’s definition. Also, the start date of a course may be at the end of a month, affecting the hours calculated for that month.

Note: Some students may be eligible to claim full-time status under the Disability Tax Credit. Refer to Canada Revenue Agencyfor more information.

If I paid my tuition and fees for my Winter 2024 term in 2023, will they be included on my T2202? No, only tuition and fees paid for courses that started in 2023 are eligible.
What do you mean by eligible tuition and fees?

Not all fees are eligible to be included on the T2202. To qualify as a deduction for income tax purposes, fees must be more than $100 and must be for non-credit courses and/or credit courses taken at the post-secondary level. (Academic Upgrading courses do not qualify.) Also, fees such as Students’ Association and health and dental fees are ineligible.

Refer to the Canada Revenue Agency – Eligible tuition fees for more information.

What if I have questions about filing my income tax return? The college does not provide income tax advice. For information on filing your income tax return, contact Canada Revenue Agency or call 1.800.959.8281.
What if my parents want to claim the amount on the T2202? We will only issue the T2202 in the name of the person who was registered in classes at the college. You can print the T2202 and sign the authorization on page two of the form to transfer the credits to a third party, such as a parent.
Why does my T2202 state ‘Revised’? Can I still use this form for my tax return? A T2202 denotes ‘Revised’ when a manual adjustment was made to your account. The revised version will reflect the most up-to-date information. It is considered a valid receipt for income tax purposes.

Office of the Registrar

Main floor, Civic Employees Legacy Tower, Edmonton campus 780.644.6000 866.534.7218
Monday - Wednesday, and Friday 8:15 am – 4:30 pm
Thursday 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
Closed on weekends and statutory holidays