What to expect from the program
Students are more likely to be successful in this program if they:
- have access to a PC computer with a stable Internet connection
- have keyboarding and basic computer skills
- can type 40 words per minute before the program starts
- are self-motivated, organized, and goal oriented
- are able to dedicate 40-50 hours per week for full-time studies
This program is not recommended for international students, as the work permit needed for the practicum may not arrive in time.
Graduate with experience
NorQuest College believes in the importance of on-the-job experience that provides an enriched learning opportunity.
You’ll graduate this program with 150 hours of work experience from a practicum.
Your practicum may be in your community or close by. Your schedule may include day, evening, or night shifts any day of the week, including weekends and holidays. You will work full-time during the practicum and provide your own transportation to the facility.