What to expect
Participants will learn advanced skills in business analysis, quality management, project management, lean enterprise, and change management. The focus will be to teach participants to know:
- That user requirements can lead to the creation of a complete long-term solution.
- Meeting the customer’s expectations can lead to continuous improvement.
- Achieving the objectives of one project can lead to achieving objectives on all company projects.
- Streamlining production for one process can lead to lean initiatives company-wide.
- Reducing barriers to change can lead to improving massive change management transitions.
- The advanced role of the Change Champion in communicating change.
- How to implement PATs or Process Action Teams to help make change permanent.