You'll learn the fundamentals of business analysis, quality management, project management, lean enterprise, and change management. The focus will be to teach you to help:
- elicit both known and unknown requirements from the users
- ensure companies are meeting the customer’s expectations
- achieve the sponsor’s objectives on time and on schedule
- streamline the production of deliverables
- resolve problems in the organization, since change management can help reduce common barriers to make necessary change possible
What to expect
The course addresses specific needs in the planning and execution of process improvement initiatives such as how to elicit requirements from users, assess customers’ expectations, achieve sponsors’ objectives on time and on schedule, streamline the production of client deliverables, and reduce common barriers to make necessary change possible.