Choose a start date

Community Support Worker

Apply now »
Community Support Worker

Laddering opportunities

Students who complete the Community Support Worker program may receive direct entry into year two of the Settlement Studies program or receive credit towards the Disability Studies program at NorQuest College.


Visit Transfer Alberta to look up courses that are accepted by other post-secondary institutions.

Have a question about the Community Support Worker program?