ID cards

Use your student ID card to:

  • show proof that you are a NorQuest student while on campus
  • serve as your NorQuest College library card
  • provide access to discounts and offers available to students

ID card eligibility:

  • New students are eligible to receive a student ID card.
  • Ongoing students should keep their ID card for the duration of their studies. (There is a $15 +GST charge for a replacement card.)

Sample of a student ID card

How to get your student ID card

Once you are enrolled in courses, you are eligible to receive your student ID card. Visit the Office of the Registrar to have your photo taken and receive your card. You will need to bring government-issued photo ID for verification.

If you live outside Edmonton, email so we can help you get your ID card.

Pro tip: Don’t wait until the first day of courses to get your ID card – beat the crowds!

Clinical ID cards

New students who are going on clinical placement may need a clinical ID card besides their student ID card. This may apply to students in the following programs:

  • Dental Office Assistant, Health Care Aide, Hospital Unit Clerk, Interdisciplinary Therapy Assistant, Medical Office Assistant, Medical Device Reprocessing Technician, Optical Office Assistant, Pharmacy Technician, Practical Nurse, Therapeutic Recreation, and Veterinary Office Assistant.
  • Make sure you get your clinical ID card before the start of your term when your first clinical placement will occur.
  • If you are an ongoing student but have not received a clinical ID card before, email to request one.