Student Funding

Grants, student loans, and band, Bill C-31, and Métis funding for Indigenous students

Indigenous Student Funding

Qualified Indigenous students may be eligible for additional grants or loans.

Other sources of funding may be available through your band education counsellor or Indigenous funding agencies. For further information, contact NorQuest College's student advisor for Indigenous students at 780.644.6130.

Indigenous student funding can include:

  • student grant funding
  • student loan funding
  • band funding
  • Bill C-31 funding
  • Métis funding

Financial Aid Office

Room 1-204, Civic Employees Legacy Tower, Edmonton campus