NorQuest College has facilities available for rent at our Downtown Campus at 10215 - 108 Street. Our facilities are well suited for meetings, workshops and seminars.
The main floor lobby, classrooms, meeting rooms and computer labs are available for public rental. There is a separate charge for the use of equipment.
Available on-site amenities include:
- Audio-visual equipment
- Cafeteria/catering services
Please include in your email the following information and we will reply to your inquiry within two working days:
- Name of Group/Organization
- Date and time of function
- Nature of function (meeting, workshop, etc.)
- Type of group or organization (private business, non-profit organization, etc.)
- Type and size of room requested
Including this information will allow us to determine if we are able to accommodate your request in a timely way.