Student ID Cards

Your student ID card is used to:

  • show proof that you are a NorQuest student while on campus
  • show participation in the U-Pass program (suspended in the 2020-21 academic year due to COVID-19)
  • serve as your NorQuest College library card
  • provide access to discounts and offers available to students

ID card eligibility:

  • New students are eligible to receive a student ID card
  • Ongoing students should retain their ID card for the duration of their studies (there is a $15 +GST charge for a replacement card)

Student ID Draft

How to obtain your student ID card

Once you are registered in classes, you are eligible to receive your Student ID card. Visit the Office of the Registrar to have your photo taken and receive your card. You will need to bring government-issued photo ID for verification.

Pro tip: Don’t wait until the first day of classes to get your ID card – beat the crowds!

Clinical ID cards

New students who are going on clinical placement in the winter term may require a clinical ID card in addition to their student ID card. This may apply to students in the following programs:

  • Dental Office Assistant, Health Care Aide, Hospital Unit Clerk, Interdisciplinary Therapy Assistant, Medical Office Assistant, Medical Device Reprocessing Technician, Optical Office Assistant, Pharmacy Technician, and Practical Nurse, Therapeutic Recreation, and Veterinary Office Assistant.
  • Make sure you obtain your clinical ID card before the start of your term when your first clinical placement will occur.
  • If you are an ongoing student but have not previously received a clinical ID card, email to request one