Student Services

International Student Services

At NorQuest International, we believe each student can be successful if given the right tools. We provide a wide range of support programs and services to international students to help meet their unique needs. Our team commits to student success, and we admire the resilience and dedication that students show each day.

International student advising

Our international student advisors can help you with:

  • immigration-related matters (advising about study permits, work permits, temporary resident visas, spousal temporary resident documents, and Permanent Residency prospects after graduation) and how an academic plan affects immigration compliance
  • settlement guidance

Book an appointment with an international student advisor. Appointments are available in person or online.

International student engagement

The international student engagement officer helps with:

  • academic and cultural transition into college (expectations in the Canadian classroom)
  • integration into the Canadian culture and society (societal norms and new cultural patterns)
  • how to meet new people, build connections and leadership skills (e.g. volunteering, peer mentorship, JumpStart program, English speaking club)
  • tips on finding accommodation and budget-friendly options for everyday life

Book an appointment with the international student engagement officer.

Walk-ins are welcome. We are open Monday - Friday from 8:15 am - 4:30 pm.

Civic Employees Legacy Tower
Room 1-215, 10215 108 Street NW
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada  T5J 1L6
780.644.6128 or 1.866.534.7218 (toll-free)


We offer pre-arrival webinars and orientation sessions. These provide you with tools, resources, and information that will ease your transition to student life. Attending orientation is compulsory and essential for your success at NorQuest. We will email your invitations two months before the program start date.

Video courses

We have developed video courses to assist you with your application process to IRCC. These courses provide step-by-step guidance on how to navigate important aspects of a study permit extension and the post-graduation work permit program (PGWP):

Immigration sessions

Our international student advisors are RCIC or RISIA-certified. They provide presentations, workshops, and consultations to help you understand and navigate immigration requirements. These sessions include: study permits, temporary resident visas, co-op work permits, post-graduation work permits, and how study permits relate to available Canadian immigration programs.