To be admitted to NorQuest College, you must ensure that your official transcripts from educational institutions at which you have previously studied are sent to NorQuest College. To be considered official, your transcripts must be submitted electronically through ApplyAlberta, mailed directly from the issuing institution or submitted in an original sealed envelope. Your application cannot be completed until your official transcripts have been received, or you have completed an academic assessment to meet admission requirements.

Once submitted, all transcripts become the property of NorQuest College and will not be released to you, nor copied for you or anyone outside the college.

  • If you completed your education at NorQuest College, you do not need to request a NorQuest transcript.

    After applying through ApplyAlberta, your Alberta high school and post-secondary transcripts will usually be sent electronically to NorQuest College. If we do not receive your transcripts, you will see an outstanding item in your "To Do" list on MyQuest. Contact Alberta Education and/or your previous institution to have official transcripts sent to NorQuest. It is your responsibility to ensure we receive the necessary transcripts.

    To request an Alberta high school transcript, visit

  • If your educational institution is outside of Alberta, provide an official transcript from each high school and post-secondary institution (college, university, technical institute) you have attended.
    • ‚ÄčCanadian high school transcripts: transcripts from other Canadian provinces can be obtained by contacting the appropriate board of education in the province in which you attended high school. Ontario high school students can apply for transcripts directly from the high school attended. Official transcripts must be sent directly from the issuing institution to NorQuest College. Check the Provincial/Territorial Grade 12 Equivalency Chart to see whether your academic coursework may be equivalent to what is required by NorQuest College.
    • Canadian post-secondary transcripts: contact the Office of the Registrar of the institutions you have previously attended and request your transcripts be sent directly to the Office of the Registrar at NorQuest College.
    • International transcripts: Many post-secondary institutions will send original transcripts directly to Canadian schools upon your request, and may provide them fully translated into English. If you attended a post-secondary institution outside of Canada, contact your former school and request your original transcripts, with English translation (if applicable). Request your transcripts to be sent directly to the Office of the Registrar at NorQuest College. Check the International High School Credentials by Country Chart to ensure you request the proper documentation. See International Transcripts for more information.
  • If you are a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or Protected Person with international transcripts/documents, you will be charged a $55 document assessment fee. You must pay this fee before any assessment of your documents will be conducted. If you submit additional documents for evaluation at a later date, you will be required to pay the $55 fee again. If you submit an international credential course-by-course analysis evaluation, it may exempt you from paying this additional fee if the evaluation is deemed to provide sufficient information to make decisions about your admission.

Have your official transcripts mailed to:

Office of the Registrar, NorQuest College
Room 1-205, 10215 108 Street NW
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5J 1L6

Your submitted transcripts must be in English.

  • A certified English translation must accompany any transcripts that are in a language other than English.
  • If you need to have your documents translated, see Document Translation Services. Once the documents have been translated, you must submit the originals and the certified translation.

Once your transcripts have been received by NorQuest College, they will appear in your "To Do" list on MyQuest as received. If your transcripts have already been assessed, this item will no longer appear on your "To Do" list.

International Credential Evaluations

Transcripts that have been evaluated by the International Qualifications Assessment Service, World Education Services, or International Credential Service of Canada can be submitted to assist the Office of the Registrar with transcript evaluations. NorQuest College reserves the right to use its own interpretation of the assessments provided and, if necessary, ask for further proof of eligibility for admission.

Foreign Documents?

See Document Translation Services to have your transcript or testing documents translated to English. Or, see Foreign Document Assessment Service for document evaluations.

Need other types of testing for admission?

See Assessment & Testing Services for academic assessments, transcript evaluations, equivalency and GED testing, and English language proficiency testing offered by NorQuest College.

Need to obtain transcripts from NorQuest?

See Transcripts for instructions.

Office of the Registrar