To be admitted to NorQuest College, you must ensure that official transcripts from your previous educational institutions are sent to NorQuest College.

To be considered official, your transcripts must be submitted electronically through ApplyAlberta, mailed directly from the issuing institution or submitted in an original sealed envelope. Your application cannot be completed until your official transcripts have been received, or you have completed an academic assessment to meet admission requirements.

Have your official transcripts mailed to:

Office of the Registrar, NorQuest College
Room 1-205, 10215 108 Street NW
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada  T5J 1L6

Once your transcripts are received:

  • your 'To Do' list will be updated to show they have been received
  • the transcripts become the property of NorQuest College and will not be released to you, nor copied for you or anyone outside the college.

Transcripts from Alberta institutions

  • If you completed coursework at NorQuest College to meet admission requirements, you do not need to request a NorQuest transcript.
  • If you completed coursework through an Alberta Education high school or a public post-secondary institution in Alberta, your transcripts will usually be sent electronically to NorQuest College after you apply for admission. Allow 2-3 business days after you apply, then check your 'To Do' list in MyQuest to ensure that your transcripts show as ‘received.’
  • It is your responsibility to ensure we receive your transcripts. If your 'To Do' list is not updated, visit or contact your previous institution to have official transcripts sent to NorQuest.

Transcripts from other institutions

If your educational institution is outside of Alberta, provide an official transcript from each high school and post-secondary institution (college, university, technical institute) you have attended.

  • ‚ÄčCanadian high school transcripts: transcripts from other Canadian provinces can be obtained by contacting your high school or the board of education in the province in which you attended high school. Official transcripts must be sent directly from the issuing institution or authority to NorQuest College. Review the Provincial/Territorial Grade 12 Equivalency Chart to see whether your academic coursework may be equivalent to what is required by NorQuest College.
  • Canadian post-secondary transcripts: contact the Office of the Registrar of the institution you previously attended and request your official transcripts be sent directly to the Office of the Registrar at NorQuest College.
  • International transcripts: It is your responsibility to contact the issuing institution or authority to request that your official transcripts be sent by mail to the Office of the Registrar at NorQuest College. Review the International High School Credentials by Country Chart to ensure you request the proper documentation.

Note: If you are a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or Protected Person with international transcripts/documents, you will be charged a $55 document assessment fee for your international transcripts. You must pay this fee before any assessment of your documents will be conducted. If you submit additional documents for evaluation at a later date, you will be required to pay the $55 fee again. If you submit a course-level international credential evaluation (see below), it may exempt you from paying this additional fee if the evaluation provides sufficient information to make decisions about your admission.


A certified English translation must accompany any transcripts that are in a language other than English.

If you need to have your documents translated, see Document Translation Services. Once the documents have been translated, you must submit the originals and the certified translation.

Foreign Documents?

See Document Translation Services to have your transcript or testing documents translated to English. Or, see Foreign Document Assessment Service for document evaluations.

International credential evaluations

Evaluations of transcripts from the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS), World Education Services (WES), or International Credential Assessment Service of Canada (ICAS) can be submitted to assist the Office of the Registrar with transcript evaluations. NorQuest College reserves the right to use its own interpretation of the assessments provided and, if necessary, ask for further proof of eligibility for admission.