Didn't get the mark you wanted or needed on your Alberta diploma exam? Have you been out of school for a while and didn't write a diploma exam or take the course you need for post-secondary admission? Don't want to take or retake the entire course? We can help.
NorQuest College offers you the ability to challenge a High School (Grade 12) equivalency course by writing an exam that tests you on the content of the entire course. Your final grade is recorded on a NorQuest College transcript which you can use as proof of admission requirements at Alberta and Canadian universities, colleges, and technical institutes.
*Some institutions may not accept high school equivalency courses for admission to certain programs. Review the admission requirements of the program to which you plan to apply.
Challenge exams are available for:
- Biology 030
- Chemistry 030
- English 030-1 - Part A and B
- English 030-2 - Part A and B
- Math 31
- Math 030-1
- Math 030-2
- Physics 030
- Social Studies 030-1 - Part A and B
- Social Studies 30-2 - Part A and B
Visit our Challenge Exam Centre to learn more about whether this opportunity is right for you.
- Exam Schedule, Costs, and Registration
- Exams and Preparation - know how to prepare, what to expect, what to bring to the exam
- After the Challenge Exam - getting your results and alternative on what to do if you don't get the grade you need