- high school diploma
English Language Proficiency Requirements
If English is your second language, you must provide proof of ELP prior to admission. ELP test results must have been obtained within two years of the start date of your program.
Acceptable evidence of ELP may be one of the following test scores:
- IELTS Academic: 6.5, no score below 6
- TOEFLT iBT: 84, no section below 21
- CELPIP General 8: no section scored below 7
- CAEL: 70, no section score below 70
- Duolingo: 115
- minimum of 80% in ESLS 8000 or ESLS 8100, and 80% in ESLW 8000 or ESLW 8100; or minimum of 50% in ESLG 1860 and ESLG 1861
Practicum/Work Experience Requirements
The following is not required for admission purposes, but may be required before you attend the field experience. There may be costs associated with completing these requirements.
- Clear Police Information Check and Intervention Record Check may be required. See Work, Practicum, and Clinical Requirements for full details.