All visitors to NorQuest campuses for classes or other services must declare their vaccination status.More details
Machine Learning Analyst
PROGRAM AT A GLANCE
TUITION & FEES
- Language Arts – this requirement can be met with any of the following, or an equivalent course:
- Mathematics – this requirement can be met with any of the following, or an equivalent course:
- 60% in Mathematics 30-1 or Mathematics 30-2
The Machine Learning Analyst diploma program provides a flexible, industry-aligned education to help you enter the artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) workforce.
This program will prepare you for entry-level jobs creating business solutions for companies of all sizes. The program focuses on developing fundamental skills in AI and ML, such as data analytics and computer programming, and will help provide you with fundamental business acumen so you can work in multi-disciplinary teams to develop competitive business solutions that are based on modern strategies.
This program was developed as part of the Alberta AI Pathways Partnership. Through this partnership, the program prepares you for AI-related careers through a work-integrated project course where you work on real-world ML problems with local businesses, while also developing a portfolio to prepare for employment.
Students are more likely to be successful if they:
- love solving logic puzzles or strategy-based games
- enjoy learning math and programming skills
- have creative minds and look forward to careers where they strive in innovative companies developing interesting business solutions