PROGRAM AT A GLANCE
The following are not required for admission purposes, but will be required by week six in your program. There may be additional costs associated with completing these requirements.
- Successful completion of all prerequisite courses.
- The following courses are required; certificates will be awarded upon completion:
- Clear Police Information Check. Vulnerable Sector Check is also required if over 18 years of age.
- Up-to-date immunization records.
- Completion of the AHS Information & Privacy online learning module.
- Completion of the HSPNet consent form.
- N95 mask fit testing (current within two years).
See Work, Practicum, and Clinical Requirements for full details and instructions for all these requirements.
- active licensure in Canada as an licensed practical nurse, registered nurse, or nurse practitioner, and license in good standing