PROGRAM AT A GLANCE
|There are no further intakes available for this academic year.|
- diploma or a degree in a health-care field from an accredited institution
English Language Proficiency Requirements
You must provide proof of English language proficiency (ELP) prior to admission. ELP test results must have been obtained within two years of the start date of your program.
Acceptable evidence of ELP may be one of the following test scores:
- CELBAN: no score below 10 in listening, 8 in speaking, 8 in reading, and 7 in writing
- IELTS Academic: no score below 7.5 in listening, 7.0 in speaking, 6.5 in reading, and 7.0 in writing.
- TOEFL iBT: overall score of 94
- NorQuest coursework: minimum of 50% in ESLG 1860 and ESLG 1861
See Admissions Process for the steps to becoming a student.
Students must attain a pass grade in each course to progress through the program.
Students must pass all courses to qualify for graduation.
- Overall grade point average (GPA) greater than or equal to 3.7
- The student must not have failed or repeated any courses