A career where playtime
PROGRAM AT A GLANCE
|There are no further intakes available for this academic year.|
TUITION & FEES
- Language Arts – this requirement can be met with any of the following, or an equivalent course:
Note: Academic admission requirements are different from English language proficiency (ELP) requirements. NorQuest College English for Academic Purposes courses may be used to meet both requirements. See below for details.
English Language Proficiency Requirements
You must provide proof of ELP before admission. ELP test results must have been obtained within two years of the start date of your program.
Acceptable evidence of ELP may be one of the following test scores:
- IELTS Academic: 6.5; no section score below 6
- TOEFL iBT: 84; no section score below 21
- Cambridge English Language Assessment: 180; no section score below 165
- CAEL: 70; no section score below 70
- PTE Academic: 59; no section score below 56
- Duolingo: 115
- minimum of:
See Admissions Process for the steps to becoming a student.
Practicum/Work Experience Requirements
The following is not needed for admission purposes, but will be needed before you attend the practicum. There may be costs associated with completing this requirement.
- Clear Police Information Check. Vulnerable Sector Check is also required if over 18 years of age.
See Work, Practicum, and Clinical Requirements for full details and instructions for all these requirements.
International students must get a co-op work permit before beginning the work-integrated learning component of the program. A medical exam may also be needed. See Co-Op Work Permit for more information.
Students must receive a pass grade in each course to progress through the program.
Students must pass all courses and achieve a minimum 2.0 grade point average (GPA) to qualify for graduation.
- Overall grade point average (GPA) greater than or equal to 3.7
- The student must not have failed or repeated any courses