Step forward into
PROGRAM AT A GLANCE
TUITION & FEES
- Language Arts – this requirement can be met with any of the following, or an equivalent course:
- Mathematics – this requirement can be met with any of the following, or an equivalent course:
- 60% in Mathematics 20-1 or 70% in Mathematics 20-2
- 50% in Mathematics 30-1 or 60% in Mathematics 30-2
- 60% in MATH 1524
- Biology – this requirement can be met with the following, or an equivalent course:
- 60% in Biology 30
Program Status Definitions
|Open:||Program is currently accepting applications.|
|Limited:||Program is nearing capacity. You may be placed on a waitlist.|
|Waitlist:||Program is currently at capacity and accepting applications for a waitlist.|
|Full:||Program is at capacity, and is no longer accepting applications.|
|Upcoming:||Program is not yet accepting applications.|
Online Course Delivery
All Practical Nurse online courses are scheduled monthly from September to June. There are no classes beginning in April, July, August, and December.
An online orientation course (Online Orientation and Communication) in Moodle, NorQuest's online learning management system, is compulsory, and you must remain enrolled in this course for the duration of the program. All program updates and announcements will be communicated through this course.
For online deliveries, lab instruction will be at the Edmonton campus.