To be admitted to NorQuest College, you must ensure that official transcripts from your previous educational institutions are sent to NorQuest College.

To be considered official, your transcripts must be:

  • submitted through ApplyAlberta, or
  • mailed directly from the issuing institution, or
  • submitted in an original sealed envelope

We cannot complete your application until your official transcripts have been received, or you have completed an Academic assessment to meet admission requirements.

Have your official transcripts mailed to:

Office of the Registrar, NorQuest College
Room 1-205, 10215 108 Street NW
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada  T5J 1L6

Once your transcripts are received:

  • your 'To Do' list will be updated to show they have been received.
  • the transcripts become the property of NorQuest College and will not be released to you, nor copied for you or anyone outside the college.
Transcripts within Alberta
  • If you completed coursework at NorQuest College to meet admission requirements, you do not need to request a NorQuest transcript.
  • If you completed coursework through an Alberta Education high school or a public post-secondary institution in Alberta, your transcripts will usually be emailed to NorQuest College after you apply for admission. Allow three business days after you apply, then check your 'To Do' list in MyQuest to ensure that your transcripts show as ‘received.’
  • It is your responsibility to ensure we receive your transcripts. If your 'To Do' list is not updated, visit or contact your previous institution to have official transcripts sent to NorQuest.
Transcripts from other Canadian institutions

If your educational institution is outside of Alberta, provide an official transcript from each high school and post-secondary institution (college, university, technical institute) you have attended.

  • Canadian high school transcripts: you can get transcripts by contacting your high school or the board of education in the province in which you attended high school. Official transcripts must be sent directly from the issuing institution or authority to NorQuest College. Review the Canadian grade 12 equivalency to see whether your academic coursework may be equivalent to what is needed by NorQuest College.
  • Canadian post-secondary transcripts: contact the Office of the Registrar of the institution you previously attended and request your official transcripts be sent directly to NorQuest College.
International transcripts

If your educational institution is outside of Canada, it is your responsibility to contact the issuing institution or authority to request that your official transcripts be sent by mail to the Office of the Registrar at NorQuest College. Review the International high school credentials to ensure you request the proper documentation.


A certified English translation must accompany any transcripts that are in a language other than English.

If you need to have your documents translated, see Document translation. Once the documents have been translated, you must submit the originals and the certified translation.

Foreign documents?

See Foreign document assessment for document evaluations.

International credential evaluations

Evaluations of transcripts from the International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS), World Education Services (WES), or International Credential Assessment Service of Canada (ICAS) can be submitted to assist the Office of the Registrar with transcript evaluations. NorQuest College reserves the right to use its own interpretation of the assessments provided and, if necessary, ask for further proof of eligibility for admission.

If you attended an institution outside Alberta and will not be able to have official transcripts sent immediately, you may request conditional admission by sending scanned versions of your original educational documents.

Conditional admission – scanned copies

You must follow these non-negotiable guidelines:

  • Scan your documents and combine them into one PDF. Email the PDF document through Contact Admissions. We will not accept scanned copies that are difficult to read because of poor copy quality.
  • If your documents are not in English, you must provide a certified English translation with the documents at the time of submission. See Document translation for more information.

If there are any questions about the authenticity of documents received, NorQuest College reserves the right to refuse admission.

If you receive a conditional offer of admission, contact the institution, school board, or authority immediately to have your documents mailed to the Office of the Registrar. You will be provided with a deadline (usually two months in the future) to have your official documents received at NorQuest College.

Once your official documents are received and all your conditions have been met, your 'To Do' list will be updated. We will email to let you know that you have met the condition on your admission.

If your official documents are not received by your due date, your offer of admission will be revoked.

Need other types of testing for admission?

See Testing and assessment services for academic assessments, transcript evaluations, and equivalency and GED testing offered by NorQuest College.

Need a transcript from NorQuest College? See NorQuest College Transcripts for more information.