Request to Correct Personal Information

Anyone who believes that there is an error in their personal information that is in the custody or control of NorQuest College should do the following:

  • Contact the division, faculty or department that had initially collected the personal information and request to have a correction made to the information.
  • If the division, faculty, or department cannot correct the information due to extenuating circumstances, you can make a formal request for the correction by completing the Request to Correct Personal Information form (264K pdf) and submitting it to the FOIP Coordinator.

Sign the form and ensure that the following information has been provided:

  • A full description of the personal information that requires correction
  • The correction that you wish to make
  • Why the correction is required
  • Evidence that supports the correction

Questions regarding completion of the form should be directed to the FOIP Coordinator.

The college will assess your request and notify you in writing regarding whether the correction will be made. 

For more information

FOIP Coordinator
NorQuest College
Room A810
10215 108 Street NW

Phone: 780.644.5956
Fax: 780.644.5909


Visit Alberta Office of the Information and Prvacy Commissioner for direct contact information.