PROGRAM AT A GLANCE
5 or 6 terms
TUITION & FEES
- Language Arts – this requirement can be met with any of the following, or an equivalent course:
Note: Academic admission requirements are different from English language proficiency (ELP) requirements. NorQuest College English for Academic Purpose courses may be used to meet both requirements. See below for details.
English Language Proficiency Requirements
You must provide proof of ELP prior to admission. ELP test results must have been obtained within two years of the start date of your program.
Acceptable evidence of ELP may be one of the following test scores:
- IELTS Academic: 6.5; no section score below 6
- TOEFL iBT: 84: no section score below 21
- Cambridge English Language Assessment: 180; no section score below 165
- CAEL: 70; no section score below 70
- PTE Academic: 59; no section score below 56
- Duolingo: 115
- minimum of:
See Admissions Process for the steps to becoming a student.
Practicum/Work Experience Requirements
Depending on the employer, additional documents may be requested before a student may begin their Honours Internship. These may include a clear Police Information Check, recent drug and alcohol testing, or other requirements. Further details will be provided by the program.
Students must attain a pass grade in each course to progress through the program.
Students must pass all courses to qualify for graduation.
- Overall grade point average (GPA) greater than or equal to 3.7
- The student must not have failed or repeated any courses