Plato Web Learning Network
Plato is an online tutorial system used by NorQuest College. It provides self-paced tutorial solutions for K-Adult students.
To access Plato at NorQuest College, go to http://plato.norquest.ca
Plato is available to off campus students:
- Monday to Friday 3:00 to 10:00 PM
- Saturday and Sunday 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM
Off Campus students may need to install plugins or set popup browsers.
Please view these videos for assistance:
If this is your first time using PLATO, enter the account number (1004) on the Account Information page and click the Submit button.
- On the Log in page, enter your PLATO Name. Your PLATO name is your Student ID number.
- Enter your Group Name. Your instructor will provide the Group Name.
- If you have a password, enter it. This password is case-sensitive and must be at least four characters in length. If you do not have a password, leave this box blank.
- Select the Send button.
If you did NOT enter a password, the Create Password page displays.
Enter and confirm a password. Your password should be the same as your computer log in password. Click the Submit button.
PLATO Web Learning Network will check whether or not the computer you are using has the necessary plug-ins to run the courseware. If you do not have the proper plug-ins, you are asked to download them. Follow the directions on the screen.
It is important that you log out when you are finished using PLATO.