Request Access to Information

Individuals can request access to personal information in college records.

Refer to the Access to Information Procedure for details.

Under the FOIP Act, some college information cannot be released. Submit a Request to Access Information form to ask for limited access to this information.

Submit questions about access to records with personal information to the Compliance Office.

For more information

Compliance Office
NorQuest College
10215 108 Street NW

Phone: 780.644.6292 or 780.644.5956
Fax: 780.644.5909

Visit Alberta Office of the Information and Privacy Commissioner for direct contact information.