Transcript Evaluation

Out-of-Province Transcripts

If you attended high school in another province and have not had your transcript evaluated in Alberta, we can help you move your home province transcript information to an Alberta high school transcript.

Cost: $150 + GST

For more information, contact:

Phone: 780.644.6091


Need international documents assessed?

See Foreign Document Assessment Service or Document Translation Services for assistance.