Document Translation Services

Documents not printed in English must also include a certified English language translation. Translations must be word-for-word, and in the same format as the original docu­ment.

English translation services are provided by several agencies in Alberta. To have your foreign documents translated into the English language, consult the following resources:

Members of the Association of Translators and Interpreters of Alberta (ATIA)
Edmonton Office
P.O. Box 546
Edmonton, Alberta  T5J 2K8

Edmonton Immigrant Services Association (EISA)
201-10720 113 Street NW
Edmonton, AB  T5H 2H8

More information on document translation and other services provided for immigrants can be obtained at the EISA website

Alberta Translation Services
1.888.294.3032 (toll-free)

More information can be obtained at the Alberta Translation Services website

Immigration Translation Services
1.888.722.3515 (toll-free)

More information can be obtained at the Immigration Translation Services website

Note: Certified translations are required and must be word-for-word in the same format as the original document.

For More Information

Testing and Assessment Centre

Room 2-070, Singhmar Centre for Learning, Downtown Campus