How to Apply Online
ApplyAlberta is an online application system and is the easiest way to apply.
Note:you will have to submit your transcripts separately.
- Visit ApplyAlberta.
- Pay your $150 application fee with a credit card and submit your application.
- Receive acknowledgement from the College. As an applicant/student, you are automatically set up with a lifetime NorQuest student email (MyMail) and student centre (MyQuest) account. Email responses will be sent to your MyMail student email account, not your personal email accounts; please be sure you are checking your MyMail and MyQuest frequently.
- Submit all required documents (including official transcripts/diplomas/certificates, prerequisite documents, English Language Proficiency (ELP)* results and other admission requirements) to NorQuest College as soon as possible.
- Receive admission decision: An official Letter of Admission will be issued by NorQuest College once all admission requirements are deemed to have been met.
- Obtain a study permit or student visa for a program longer than six months. You will also need to use NorQuest College's Designated Learning Institution Number on your application. NorQuest's DLI number is O18795996622. Contact the Canadian embassy or consulate in your home country for details. Visit www.cic.gc.ca.
- Accept NorQuest College’s Offer of Admission and reserve your seat in a program by paying a $500 CDN non-refundable, non-transferable tuition deposit. Methods of payment include credit card (Visa or MasterCard), certified cheque, bank draft, money order, or wire transfer. For details regarding wire transfer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: ELP official results, should be forwarded to NorQuest directly from the test provider with the exception of CLBA. Some official scores are available online, for more information please refer to the Submission of ELP results chart.
Ensure the required documentation is mailed to:
Admissions and Transfer Credit Unit
Office of the Registrar
10215 108 Street NW
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5J 1L6
Note: NorQuest College reserves the right to grant or refuse admissions to any individual. Individuals providing false or incomplete information to gain admission will have their application terminated.
Before you apply
- See your specific program of choice for both academic and non-academic requirements, prerequisite details and any pre-screening program interview arrangements, if required.
- Have the appropriate application fee in the correct form. Applications submitted without the correct application fee will not be processed.
Ask us a question
NorQuest College's Designated Learning Institution (DLI) number is O18795996622.
Student Partners Program India:
We are proud to announce that NorQuest College is now a member of the Student Partners Program (SPP) India!
Learn more about SPP India