Canada-Alberta Job Grant
Maximize your corporate training budget
Available to all employers, the Canada-Alberta Job Grant allows employers to support training initiatives that equip current and future employees with the skills needed to fill available jobs.
How it Works
The Canada-Alberta Job Grant will reimburse companies for 2/3 of eligible training costs for courses that:
- are 21 hours in duration or greater
- are completed within 52 weeks of the approval date
- result in some sort of credential
- Training will be funded to a maximum of $10,000 per employee or $300,000 per applicant (company)
- Courses can be delivered on-site for groups or through individual enrolment at NorQuest College
- NorQuest will work with you through the application process to complete each of the steps in application and training
This is a great opportunity to substantially lower your training costs while developing the skills of your existing workforce, attracting and retaining skilled employees, and increasing competitiveness and productivity.
Get more information