The prescription for
PROGRAM AT A GLANCE
|There are no further intakes available for this academic year.|
TUITION & FEES
- 60% in English Language Arts 30-1 or 70% in English Language Arts 30-2 or equivalent
- 60% in Mathematics 30-1or Mathematics 30-2 or equivalent
- 60% in Biology 30 or equivalent and 60% in Chemistry 30 or equivalent
- high school diploma, general education diploma (GED), or equivalent
- successful completion of NorQuest College's Pharmacy Technician diploma arithmetic assessment
There are no further intakes available for this academic year.
Program Status Definitions
|Open:||Program is currently accepting applications.|
|Limited:||Program is accepting applications and reserving seats for select student populations. Applications will be considered for a waitlist.|
|Waitlist:||Program is currently at capacity and accepting applications for a waitlist. If you are on the waitlist, seats often become available one week prior to the start of the term and during the first week of classes, and can be filled by students who are able to attend on short notice. Check your MyMail regularly so you don’t miss an opportunity.|
|Full:||Program is at capacity, and is no longer accepting applications.|
|Upcoming:||Program is not yet accepting applications.|
- Instructor-led classroom and lab-based learning. Classes and labs are held at the Edmonton campus and may be scheduled between the hours of 8 am to 6 pm.
- Two four-week practicum rotations are full-time and shifts may be scheduled on weekends or evenings. All efforts are made to place students in the greater Edmonton area if desired, but students may be required to travel to other locations in the province of Alberta to complete the practicum requirements. Access to a vehicle may be required.