PROGRAM AT A GLANCE
|There are no further intakes available for this academic year.|
The Day Home Provider program, designed for English language learners, is a 10-month integrated skills program that focuses on both academic and occupational skills through the content of early childhood training. Aligned with the best practices of early learning and child care, this hands-on program enhances learning by integrating theory and practice.
Program highlights include:
- supervised field experience in approved family day homes and child care centres
- opportunity to build a personal children's resource collection
- NorQuest College certificate
- professional portfolio and employment networking opportunities
- strong emphasis on building good communication skills
This program includes 110 hours of field experience.