PROGRAM AT A GLANCE
- active licensure in Canada as an licensed practical nurse, registered nurse, or nurse practitioner, and license in good standing
Practicum/Work Experience Requirements
The following are not required for admission purposes, but will be required by week six in your program. There may be additional costs associated with completing these requirements.
- Successful completion of all prerequisite courses.
- The following courses are required; certificates will be awarded upon completion:
- Clear Police Information Check. Vulnerable Sector Check is also required if over 18 years of age.
- Up-to-date immunization records.
- Completion of the AHS Information & Privacy online learning module.
- Completion of the HSPNet consent form.
- N95 mask fit testing (current within two years).
See Work, Practicum, and Clinical Requirements for full details and instructions for all these requirements.