The prescription for
PROGRAM AT A GLANCE
TUITION & FEES
- 60% in English Language Arts 30-1 or 70% in English Language Arts 30-2 or equivalent, or 60% in ESLG 1860 or 70% in ESLG 1898
- 60% in Mathematics 30-1 or Mathematics 30-2 or equivalent
- 60% in Biology 30 or equivalent and 60% in Chemistry 30 or equivalent
- high school diploma, general education diploma (GED), or equivalent
- successful completion of NorQuest College's Pharmacy Technician diploma arithmetic assessment
This program information is not for the current academic year. If you are interested in a program starting before July, view the current academic year of the program.
Program Status Definitions
|Open:||Program is currently accepting applications.|
|Limited:||Program is nearing capacity, or seats are currently being reserved only for select populations. You may be placed on a waitlist.|
|Waitlist:||Program is currently at capacity and accepting applications for a waitlist.|
|Full:||Program is at capacity, and is no longer accepting applications.|
|Upcoming:||Program is not yet accepting applications.|
Note: The in-person delivery of this program meets the eligibility criteria for the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program for international students.