PROGRAM AT A GLANCE
|There are no further intakes available for this academic year.|
TUITION & FEES
- Language Arts – this requirement can be met with any of the following, or an equivalent course:
- Mathematics – this requirement can be met with any of the following, or an equivalent course:
- 65% in MATH 1905 or 50% in Mathematics 10-3
Explore all the possibilities your future holds with a NorQuest education.
Laddering OpportunitiesStudents who complete the Optical Office Assistant program may receive credit towards the following programs at NorQuest College:
- Dental Office Assistant
- Hospital Unit Clerk
- Medical Device Reprocessing Technician
- Medical Office Assistant
- Veterinary Office Assistant
Visit Transfer Alberta to look up courses that are accepted by other post-secondary institutions.