This program information is not for the current academic year. If you are interested in a program starting before July, view the current academic year of the program.
NorQuest Bridging to Post-Secondary provides an opportunity to students who need additional English language or academic upgrading courses to fully meet admission requirements for a post-secondary program.
NorQuest Bridging students will:
- receive a conditional offer of admission to their target post-secondary program and be able to reserve a seat in the target program
- work closely with an advisor to design a personalized education plan
- have up to four terms of study to meet the conditions of their admission by completing English as a Second Language (ESL) Intensive and/or Academic Upgrading courses at NorQuest College
- be able to take select courses in their post-secondary program prior to full admission
- take skill development courses to promote academic success