PROGRAM AT A GLANCE
TUITION & FEES
- Language Arts – this requirement can be met with any of the following, or an equivalent course:
- Mathematics – this requirement can be met with any of the following, or an equivalent course:
- 65% in MATH 1905 or 50% in Mathematics 10-3
Explore all the possibilities your future holds with a NorQuest education.
Students who complete the Medical Office Assistant program may receive credit towards the following programs at NorQuest College:
- Dental Office Assistant
- Hospital Unit Clerk
- Medical Device Reprocessing Technician
- Optical Office Assistant
- Veterinary Office Assistant
Visit Transfer Alberta to look up courses that are accepted by other post-secondary institutions.
Graduates have opportunities to work in medical offices and other health-care settings such as physical therapy clinics, diagnostic imaging labs, hospitals, and community health centres.
For more information about the career, see: