PROGRAM AT A GLANCE
TUITION & FEES
- Language Arts – this requirement can be met with any of the following, or an equivalent course:
- Mathematics – this requirement can be met with the following, or an equivalent course:
- 50% in Mathematics 10C
- Biology – this requirement can be met with the following, or an equivalent course:
- 60% in Biology 30
Program Status Definitions
|Open:||Program is currently accepting applications.|
|Limited:||Program is nearing capacity, or seats are currently being reserved only for select populations. You may be placed on a waitlist.|
|Waitlist:||Program is currently at capacity and accepting applications for a waitlist.|
|Full:||Program is at capacity, and is no longer accepting applications.|
|Upcoming:||Program is not yet accepting applications.|
Online courses provide a flexible option for students to take some or all of the theory portion of the program part-time in their home communities over three to four years. All program-specific courses must be completed within five years of beginning the program. Students who are looking to complete most of the program online should be aware that:
- theory components are offered online anytime, with up to two online real-time sessions per course. Courses are facilitated by instructors via email, telephone, or videoconference. Assignments and exams must be completed by specific dates.
- lab components are offered in person at the Edmonton campus. You need to be on campus approximately five times for a total of 21 days.
Note: The in-person delivery of this program meets the eligibility criteria for the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program for international students.