All visitors to NorQuest campuses for classes or other services must declare their vaccination status.More details
Spark your career
PROGRAM AT A GLANCE
|There are no further intakes available for this academic year.|
4 or 5 terms
TUITION & FEES
- Language Arts - this requirement can be met with any of the following, or an equivalent course:
- 65% in English Language Arts 30-1
- 65% in ESLG 1860
- Mathematics - this requirement can be met with any of the following, or an equivalent course:
- 65% in Mathematics 30-1
Note: Academic admission requirements are different from English language proficiency (ELP) requirements. NorQuest College English for Academic Purpose courses may be used to meet both requirements. See below for details.
English Language Proficiency Requirements
You must provide proof of English language proficiency (ELP) prior to admission. ELP test results must have been obtained within two years of the start date of your program.
Acceptable evidence of ELP may be one of the following test scores:
- IELTS Academic overall score of 6.5, with no section scores below 6.0
- TOEFL iBT overall score of 84, with no section score below 21
- Cambridge English Language Assessment: 180; no section score below 165
- CAEL overall score of 70, with no section score below 70
- PTE Academic: 59 no section score below 56
- Duolingo: 115
- minimum of:
Practicum/Work Experience RequirementsA minimum GPA of 2.0 is required for entry into the optional Internship. Depending on the employer, additional documents may be requested before the Internship. These may include a clear Police Information Check, recent drug and alcohol testing, or other requirements. Further details will be provided by the program.
Graduation RequirementsStudents must pass all courses and achieve a minimum 2.0 grade point average (GPA) to qualify for graduation.
- Overall grade point average (GPA) greater than or equal to 3.7
- The student must not have failed or repeated any courses