PROGRAM AT A GLANCE
TUITION & FEES
- Language Arts – this requirement can be met with any of the following, or an equivalent course:
- Mathematics – this requirement can be met with any of the following, or an equivalent course:
- 65% in MATH 1905 or 50% in Mathematics 10-3
Explore all the possibilities your future holds with a NorQuest education.
Laddering OpportunitiesStudents who complete the Hospital Unit Clerk program may receive credit towards the following programs at NorQuest College:
- Dental Office Assistant
- Medical Device Reprocessing Technician
- Medical Office Assistant
- Optical Office Assistant
- Veterinary Office Assistant
Visit Transfer Alberta to look up courses that are accepted by other post-secondary institutions.
There are many opportunities for employment in the growing field of health care. Graduates have opportunities to work in acute care and rehabilitation hospitals, and extended care facilities.
For more information on related careers see: