Lead the shift in health care
Health Care Leadership
PROGRAM AT A GLANCE
- diploma or a degree in a health-care field from an accredited institution
English Language Proficiency Requirements
If English is your second language, you must provide proof of English language proficiency (ELP) prior to admission. ELP test results must have been completed within two years prior to the start date of your program.
Acceptable evidence of ELP may be one of the following test scores:
- CELBAN: no score below 10 in listening, 8 in speaking, 8 in reading, and 7 in writing
- IELTS Academic: no score below 7.5 in listening, 7.0 in speaking, 6.5 in reading, and 7.0 in writing.
- TOEFL iBT: overall score of 94
- NorQuest coursework: minimum of 50% in ESLG 1860 and ESLG 1861
See Admissions Process for the steps to becoming a student.
Students must attain a pass grade in each course to progress through the program. To qualify for graduation, students must pass all courses.
To qualify for graduation, students must pass all courses.
- Overall grade point average (GPA) greater than or equal to 3.7
- The student must not have failed or repeated any courses