Help individuals with
PROGRAM AT A GLANCE
TUITION & FEES
- Language Arts – this requirement can be met with any of the following, or an equivalent course:
Note: Academic admission requirements are different from English language proficiency (ELP) requirements. NorQuest College English for Academic Purposes courses may be used to meet both requirements. See below for details.
English Language Proficiency Requirements
For applicants whose first language is not English, proof of ELP must be provided. ELP test results must have been obtained within two years of the start date of your program.
Acceptable evidence of ELP may be one of the following:
- IELTS Academic: 6.5; no section score below 6
- TOEFL iBT: 84; no section score below 21
- CELPIP General: 8; no section score below 7
- CAEL: 70; no section score below 70
- minimum of:
See Admissions Process for the steps to becoming a student.
If you are missing requirements for this program, you may be eligible to apply for the NorQuest Bridging to Post Secondary program.
Practicum/Work Experience Requirements
The following is not required for admission purposes, but will be required before you attend the practicum. There may be additional costs associated with completing this requirement:
- Clear Police Information Check with a Vulnerable Sector Search. See Work, Practicum, and Clinical Requirements for full details.
International students must obtain a co-op work permit before beginning the work-integrated learning component of the program. A medical exam may also be required. See Co-Op Work Permit for more information.
Students must attain a pass grade in each course to progress through the program.
To qualify for graduation, students must pass all courses.
- Overall grade point average (GPA) greater than or equal to 3.7
- The student must not have failed or repeated any courses