Community Support Worker (2020-2021)
PROGRAM AT A GLANCE
TUITION & FEES
This exciting certificate program provides you with the knowledge and skills to work with marginalized communities and individuals at the front line in a human service delivery setting.
The following are some of the agencies and organizations that provide these services:
- street work organizations
- group homes
- emergency shelters
- settlement agencies
- cultural organizations
- child and family service agencies
- Indigenous service agencies
- cultural societies
- personal and in-home supports for persons with disabilities
- services that support older adults
This program includes a 200-hour practicum and a 45-hour practicum seminar.