PROGRAM AT A GLANCE
TUITION & FEES
- Language Arts – this requirement can be met with any of the following, or an equivalent course:
Note: Academic admission requirements are different from English language proficiency (ELP) requirements. NorQuest College English for Academic Purposes courses may be used to meet both requirements. See below for details.
English Language Proficiency Requirements
If English is your second language, you must provide proof of ELP prior to admission. ELP test results must have been obtained within two years of the start date of your program.
Acceptable evidence of ELP may be one of the following test scores:
- IELTS Academic: 6.5; no section score below 6
- TOEFL iBT: 84; no section score below 21
- CELPIP General: 8; no section score below 7
- CAEL: 70; no section score below 70
- minimum of:
See Admissions Process for the steps to becoming a student.