PROGRAM AT A GLANCE
|There are no further intakes available for this academic year.|
4 or 5 terms
TUITION & FEES
- 65% in English Language Arts 30-1 or completion of ESLG 1898 and ESLG 1899 with a minimum of 65%, or equivalent
- 65% in Math 30-1, or equivalent
- 65% in Chemistry 30, or equivalent
- 65% in Biology 30, or equivalent
* If it has been 10 or more years since you completed Math 30-1, you will be required to complete a skills assessment, take a challenge exam, or complete upgrading to meet the mathematics requirement.
Conditional or provisional admission may be granted to applicants who are missing admission requirements after satisfying other conditions. See Admissions Process for more details.
English Language Proficiency Requirements
If English is your second language, you must provide proof of English language proficiency (ELP) prior to admission. ELP test results must have been obtained within two years of the start date of your program.
Acceptable evidence of ELP may be one of the following test scores:
- CLBA 8, with no section score below 8
- IELTS Academic overall score of 6.5, with no section scores below 6.0
- TOEFL iBT overall score of 84, with no section score below 21
- CELPIP General overall score of 8, with no section score below 7
- CAEL overall score of 60, with no section score below 60
- ESLS 8000/ESLS 8100 and ESLW 8000/ESLS 8100 with a minimum of 80%, or
- ESLG 1860 and ESLG 1861 with a minimum of 50%
Applicants who are missing one of the academic requirements may request provisional admission. Once provisionally admitted, you may complete the missing requirement through Academic Upgrading during your first term in the program.
APPLICANTS WITH DEGREES
Applicants who have previously completed a Bachelor of Science, Technology, or Engineering degree will be considered to have met the academic admission requirements as long as the English language arts requirement is met.
Practicum/Work Experience RequirementsIf you are an international student, you must obtain a co-op work permit. Apply for your co-op work permit at least four months before your co-op course.
ProgressionStudents must attain a pass grade in each course to progress through the program.
Graduation RequirementsTo qualify for graduation, students must pass all courses.
- Overall grade point average (GPA) greater than or equal to 3.7
- The student must not have failed or repeated any courses