Office of Student Judicial Affairs

The Office of Student Judicial Affairs (OSJA) coordinates the administration of the Student Judicial Affairs Policy. The OSJA also provides assistance and advice to students, staff, and faculty involved in dispute resolution.

The Student Judicial Affairs Policy and related procedures govern student academic and non-academic behaviour, performance, and integrity and provide a means for dispute resolution. The policy and procedures specifically govern cases involving grade appeals, academic and non-academic misconduct, and student complaints.

Students & Faculty

Use the following link to submit reports and documentation to the Office of Student Judicial Affairs. Faculty and students may submit academic misconduct reports and responses, as well as reports of non-academic misconduct. Students may submit student complaints and grade appeals.

Report Submission

Note: If prompted, use your standard NorQuest username and password to sign in.

Office of Student Judicial Affairs